Lado Tevdoradze was born on September 17, 1957. In 1974-1977 he studied at Mose Toidze art school, and in 1979-1985 – at the Tbilisi State Art Academy. In the works of Lado Tevdoradze, the scenes depict everyday life of Georgia in the present and past. The characteristic stylization of the characters and the major colors, on the one hand, creates a nostalgic and at the same time humorous mood. His works were displayed in many exhibitions, both in Georgia and abroad. Lado Tevdoradze’s works are preserved in private collections: Germany, France, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, England, Poland, Austria, America, India, Holland, Italy, Turkey, Finland, Yugoslavia, Spain, Georgia. In 1998-2005 Lado Tevdoradze together with Davit Khidasheli painted St. Nicholas Church, he also painted the “Jvari Patiosni” (Holy Cross) church in Akhmeta.
Date of Birth1957Share